This blog was originally created & updated weekly during the Fall 2007 Semester, but I now just periodically add to it when I want to rant.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

New RAM & Vegoose baby!!

I just wanted to add that after now creating a live site, and learning some of the basics to change color, pictures, placement, and even a little stationary vs. movement, I am anxious to try more.

I am going to change my live site listing to the suggestions and comments I got in class and try to make a few more improvements when I have a moment or two. Learning this CSS is fun, but very time consuming!!

BTW, I also put new RAM chips in my laptop last Tues. before the class so I could install Adobe Creative Suite 3. I only had 512MB, and it needed 1GB, which is the most I could install that my laptop will recognize. It is over 4 yrs. old and still going... (I am crossing my fingers for another 1 or 2). So if you know anyone that wants to buy a couple of laptop 256MB RAM chips, let me know. They still work great, just not enough for me anymore.

And I am getting very excited for Vegoose coming in less than a month. There is going to be 18 people in our group going to the 2 day show in Vegas, but we are staying for 4. We are trying to come up with a common costume for all of us in the group that is non-gender bias, and isn't too hot during the day. We will be outside for around 12 hrs. for those two days in costume, so I don't want to be a sweaty man if I don't have to be. We have a couple of ideas, but could always use more. Any suggestions? This is probably going to sound stupid, but it's Halloween, so embrace your stupidness. I want to go as old school 1970's NBA players with mesh tank tops and shorts, make a logo for the jerseys, put a nickname on the back for everyone, and top it off with long tube socks (w/ the stripes), and a HUGE afro wig. Can't beat strutting around with 17 of your teammates among 10,000+ people with your shades on. We would be such rock stars.

Can you give me something that tops that?

P.S. - I got my White Stripes tickets refunded today - Still sad....

No comments: