This blog was originally created & updated weekly during the Fall 2007 Semester, but I now just periodically add to it when I want to rant.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

I am published online!

Just being curious of searching for my own name on the internet (don't ask me why), I came across an old creative works publication that Southeast Community College started and released the first edition the year I graduated. It was kind of nice to know that other people in all kinds of degree programs had similar interests. Anyway, it was fun to find out that the first publication that I contributed to now has new life online.

If you would like to read my poem "The Story of a Glass Heart" that appears in the book, go HERE and download the PDF file for the whole book.

Hope you enjoy!
--Andy

No comments: