This blog was originally created & updated weekly during the Fall 2007 Semester, but I now just periodically add to it when I want to rant.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Picture & Video posting from 2006 Vegoose, Lollapalooza, & Wakarusa festivals

Just wanted to let everyone know that after gathering and posting all of the Vegoose pics & flix from this year, it inspired me to look at all of the festival stuff I have captured from years past. So I am slowly adding pictures and small videos to my Photobucket page from Vegoose 2006 & 2007, Lollapalooza 2006, Wakarusa 2006 & 2007. For the videos larger than 100MB, they will go on my YouTube account under Kiedis1616. It is pretty cool to relive all these festival experiences, and hopefully even better will be added in the future. I have had such a good time at all of these festivals with good friends & music, I hope the tradition lives on for many more years.

No comments: