This blog was originally created & updated weekly during the Fall 2007 Semester, but I now just periodically add to it when I want to rant.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Holiday & Birthday madness

This is the crazy birthday month for me. My brother's (who I have already talked about), is midway through October, and it is just a warning that holiday madness is about to ensue. After his, we get Halloween, then Nov. 2nd is my mom, my roommate, and one of my good friends I have known since 7th grade. We just went out for my dad's b'day on the 12th, and I will go out again for my friend Mike's on the 18th, and I am sure I will get crazy on my own on the 24th (or the closest Sat. night to it). Don't forget about turkey day. Not my birthday this year, but it has happened on 4 different occasions. I am only 2 days off in 2007. Then it gets even more nuts because we have to x-mas shop, visit with everyone that comes back to Lincoln to stay with family for the holidays, and then Christmas & New Year's in one week. I also have a buddy I have known since I was 1 yr old (our families are friends) that has a b-day on Dec. 26th. So we celebrate that at the Grapevine at the stroke of midnight, or last call, whichever we hear first.

No comments: