This blog was originally created & updated weekly during the Fall 2007 Semester, but I now just periodically add to it when I want to rant.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Vegas Summary

My trip was so much fun. The best thing about it was that I got to see 17 of my good friends for 5 days straight. We lived it up like we were all rock stars.

The first night we just got to party in a posh hotel suite on the 30th floor of Planet Hollywood. The picture window wall overlooked the strip towards MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, The Luxor, and many other attractions. Good catching up with the out-of-towners, and those people in our group that I haven't talked to in a long time.

The next night we all suited up and went to a club at the Mirage called Jet. We had a table big enough for 8 or so, but we had a good time none the less. I think we went through 7 bottles. Each bottle is at least $300, and we rode in limos there and back. What a bunch of drunk fools. Got lots of hilaroius pics.

The next two nights were when the Vegoose festival was happening. Very cool to see lots of bands I have not seen before. Daft Punk, Muse, Public Enemy, Iggy & The Stooges, and many others that I discovered shortly before I left via MySpace.

Will post many pics/vids when I get home and I have time to organize all of them. I have about 2 gigs worth of stuff from the trip overall. Very anxious to look at & share it.

No comments: