This blog was originally created & updated weekly during the Fall 2007 Semester, but I now just periodically add to it when I want to rant.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Personal Webpage

Just wanted to post on here that around 10 days ago I officially launched my new personal webpage. It is www.abates.net. The purpose of getting this rolling is to have a online portfolio of my artwork so when I look for new job opportunities for design related employment, this gives potential places of employment a way to see my actual work instead of just having a resume and cover letter pleading my case. I think it also helps that just in itself creating and loading a webpage shows my knowledge of several programs, and hopefully that is obvious from visiting the site. The only part that is active now is www.abates.net/portfolio2, and it will be updated pretty much on a constant basis until I decide to go a different direction. Hope you enjoy, and feel free to send any comments, criticism, and suggestions my way.

No comments: