This blog was originally created & updated weekly during the Fall 2007 Semester, but I now just periodically add to it when I want to rant.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Vegoose Videos

Just wanted to put a link to the longer videos I had taken from the Vegoose weekend. I still need to add a few as of now, but that will probably be done over the weekend. Enjoy! I personally like the Thievery Corporation video the best out of what I have posted. Wish I could have captured a longer Daft Punk, but I have lots of short ones.
http://www.youtube.com/user/kiedis1616

These are not all of the videos I took at the festival, there are also shorter ones within the Photobucket account. So if you don't see the band you are looking for, go to the blog prior to this and click on the picture of Rob to get the rest.

No comments: