This blog was originally created & updated weekly during the Fall 2007 Semester, but I now just periodically add to it when I want to rant.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Portfolio Website Update

The website has been finalized for now, and is now located at www.abates.net/portfolio. The links to my resume & my first flash created site are also included. This address is a little different than the first, just because I wanted to get all the kinks worked out before I used this URL. I will be adding and/or revising my work posted on it each semester at the very least. Currently, I am enrolled in Intermediate Photography and Life Drawing studios, as well as a Art History and Spanish course. Next semester I will definitely have a Graphic Design class, such as another Typography, or Adv. Graphic Design. I am also trying to decide between the next sculpture or painting course. Any comments for improvement on it would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: