This blog was originally created & updated weekly during the Fall 2007 Semester, but I now just periodically add to it when I want to rant.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lowdown At The Lake

Hey everyone-
I wanted to create a post for the sweet get together that Rob & Chas had on the last weekend of August this year. What a crazy night. There was a ton of planning that had to be done, but everything was well worth it. So many people that I had not seen for years!! From what I know what we went through, it was over 150 lbs. of meat, 4 kegs, 20 bottles of Crown, and 12 of Morgan. There was much more, but that is just to give you an idea. It was estimated that we had around 400 people over the course of the night. I took some pictures and a few videos during the night, but didn't get nearly everyone that attended. I will post them here periodically or put up a link to where they will be located soon. There is talk of this being an annual event, but it will no longer be a free event. Will let everyone know when this is decided.


"Heyride" Jam w/ Timmy laughing at my second note...



Cornerstone Dub w/ Marcelo Arevalo

No comments: